Labeling Machine: XP100WRAP
The Nita XP100 WRAP labeler accurately and efficiently applies a single full wrap label to a wide variety of containers labeling cans, bottles, and other containers with a full or partial label wrap. Since our wrap labeler is full servo and totally speed synchronized it works quickly and perfectly with most round plastic, glass bottle, jar, metal or paper containers.
The XP100WRAP labeler is ideal for applying full wrap labels as well as oriented labels to a wide range of container styles in the food and beverage, nutraceutical, cosmetic, personal care, chemical, oil and household product markets.
Labeler Type & Specifications
Powerful And Versatile Labeler For Wrap Labeling
Machine Type: Wrap labeler
Labeling Applications: Full wrap, partial wrap, orientation applications on cans, bottles, and other round container products
Container Types: Wraps round glass, plastic, metal and paper containers
Built for speed, precision and extreme simplicity of operation, the XP100 Wrap labeling machine is engineered to perform with maximum productivity and uptime in mind.
The Many Features and Advantages Of Nita Technology and Engineering:
- ONLY Servo Motors and Servo Programmable Drives
- 100% Non-Proprietary Off-The-Shelf Electronics
- Totally License-Free Windows IoT Enterprise Software
- SCADA platform with Live O.E.E Reporting
- 10” PC Computer Screen
- Front and Back Servo Labeling Precision to 1/32”
- Rugged All 304 Stainless Steel and Anodized Aluminum SumoFrame™
- Intuitive Ultra-Fast Changeover Total-Replication Software System
- Tip-To-Tip Memorized Ruled Adjustment Stations
- Blistering 1570” Per Minute Application Speed
- Self-Diagnosing Sentient Software
- Internet Connectible
- In-Screen Parts Ordering
- Optional Anti-Corrosion Kits
- IP65 Full Machine Wash Down Kits
- Cognex Vision Systems for Label Verification and Rejection
- Camera and Sensor Servo Orientation Modules
- Full How-To Video Help Library
- Variable Information Printing and Coding Options
- Auto Label Calibration with Fixed Product Sensors
- 12” Standard OD Rolls. 16” and 18” Options
- 6” Standard Label Width. 9” and 12” Options
And don’t forget about our On-Demand NitaCare In-Screen Live Tech Help or The Complimentary Sister Mobile NitaCare Free Live Video Tech Support App. Forever Free. On Every Nita!