Labeling Machine: Joust200
The Nita Joust 200 has two labeling heads to apply a top and bottom label to a variety of containers like Boxes, Clamshells, Tubs and Jars.
The Joust 200 is the ideal label application system for clamshells, boxes, tubs and other containers with varying shapes.
Labeler Type & Specifications
Powerful And Versatile Clamshell Labeler, Box Labeler, And Labeler For Tubs, Jugs, And Other Container Types.
Machine Type: Top and bottom labeler
Labeling Applications: Top and bottom labeling
Container Types: Labels clamshells, plastic, glass, paper, cardboard, most other surfaces
The Joust 200 Top-Bottom is designed to be powerful, efficient, and versatile.
The Many Features and Advantages Of Nita Technology and Engineering:
- ONLY Servo Motors and Servo Programmable Drives
- 100% Non-Proprietary Off-The-Shelf Electronics
- Totally License-Free Windows IoT Enterprise Software
- SCADA platform with Live O.E.E Reporting
- 10” PC Computer Screen
- Front and Back Servo Labeling Precision to 1/32”
- Rugged All 304 Stainless Steel and Anodized Aluminum SumoFrame™
- Intuitive Ultra-Fast Changeover Total-Replication Software System
- Tip-To-Tip Memorized Ruled Adjustment Stations
- Blistering 1570” Per Minute Application Speed
- Self-Diagnosing Sentient Software
- Internet Connectible
- In-Screen Parts Ordering
- Optional Anti-Corrosion Kits
- IP65 Full Machine Wash Down Kits
- Cognex Vision Systems for Label Verification and Rejection
- Camera and Sensor Servo Orientation Modules
- Full How-To Video Help Library
- Variable Information Printing and Coding Options
- Auto Label Calibration with Fixed Product Sensors
- 12” Standard OD Rolls. 16” and 18” Options
- 6” Standard Label Width. 9” and 12” Options
And don’t forget about our On-Demand NitaCare In-Screen Live Tech Help or The Complimentary Sister Mobile NitaCare Free Live Video Tech Support App. Forever Free. On Every Nita!